I am returning to blogging today after a bit of a hiatus, but I couldn't go without sending a birthday shout out to my very amazing and wonderful husband! Happy Birthday babe!
And when I say amazing, I mean a-maz-ing! Craig is such a hard worker, he stays busy working 80-90 hours a week, but still manages to find time to serve others as the EQP in our ward and spend time with his family. So, Happy birthday to Craig, hope you have a good day, (even though your working!)





5 comments:
Welcome back!!! and Happy Birthday!!!!!
Glad to see your still alive! Happy bday Craig! HOpe to see you soon.
Hope he had a WONDERFUL birthday. Bummer that he was working on his big day:( We need to celebrate with a cake & candles on Sunday! :)
Welcome back (like I can say anything-- it's been a couple months since I posted anything myself).
Happy Birthday to Craig too.
Hey Heidi- So I guess you and Rach have planned the Italian sodas at my shower... I am pumped!!! I need your address so they can send you an invitation. email me at nataliebtodd@gmail.com.
ps the cake you did for that wedding on your blog is a-mazing!! you are so talented!
Post a Comment