Go Suns!!
Sorry these pictures are so fuzzy, my camera was not co-operating. The other night Craig and I went to the Suns pre-season game against the Jazz. Craig's boss has second row season tickets, and this was the second time he let us use them. I love going to the Suns game and being so close makes it that much more exciting! The above picture is mostly for my friend Rachel, she is a Raja Bell lover. I wanted to get a nice close up for you Rach, but he was only in the game for like two seconds, sorry.
This is possibly my favorite new Suns player. DJ Strawberry.1. He has a cool name.
2.It is his rookie season, so he takes a lot of chances to prove himself, so he is fun to watch.
3. Easy on the eyes. :)
Recognize her? It's Jenni from the bachelor. She was dancing right in front of us. Craig was a little distracted to say the least. I wanted to tell her that I hope she won, and get a picture with her, but I get seriously starstruck, even with lame reality t.v. stars. So, I chickened out.
Every one's favorite mascot; The Gorilla. Remember in elementary school thinking that the Gorilla was the coolest thing ever? Well, he still is. Giving him a high five was just as exciting as meeting any celebrity. Long live The Gorilla.
The End


8 comments:
Hee hee. You make me laugh.
LOL-great post! You chicken! You totally should have goten a pic w/her. I hope she wins too!
JEALOUS.
Why are all of us totally chicken to talk to celebs? Let me tell you- when we saw Dan Majerle (ahhh...sigh) in Vegas, we chatted it up with him like we were old chums. It totally seems as if Brad is going to choose Jenny, huh?
Oh I can't wait for the season to start! I think this has to be the year for the suns. Where is the Nash love?
It does seem like he is going to pick Jenni, I hope she is for real, and not just being competitive like all the other girls think! Don't worry Chelise, I took plenty pictures of Nash.
It looks like you had lots of fun.
Looks like you guys had fun!!!
I don't know...but seems like he likes Jenny best right now!
Post a Comment