8 Months!
So I know I am a little late on this (she turned 8 months on the 18th) but I still wanted to get it in. She has grown so much in the past month, I can't believe she is even the same baby. She has perfected her crawling skills, and is crawling everywhere. She pulls herself up to everything and loves to walk along the couch, or anything! She has finally decided she likes to eat, and is putting everything in her mouth, but mostly just wants to be eating anything I am eating. She is still a little peanut, she can still fit into some of her 3 mo. outfits. I am grateful for this she has been able to wear all of her cute outfits for so long! She is such a happy baby and can entertain herself for hours, literally. Her favorite person is still her daddy, and she loves to play "I'm gonna get you!" with him. Craig will get down on the floor and say "I'm gonna get you" she gets so excited and takes off as fast as she can. She has yet to say the words "mama" but says "dada" and "baba" all the time, what can you do! On the day Talia turned eight months she decided to give herself a little present, and figured out how to climb the stairs. At first she was really hesitant, but now it has been a week, and when ever I let her in the stairs she takes off, she has no fear, I can't decide if that is good or bad. I love this little girl so much, I can't believe she is growing up so fast. When Talia was a couple months old, Craig would always say, "I am going to miss her." I never quite understood what he meant, but now that I see how much she has grown and changed, I understand. I miss my liitle baby, but it is so fun to watch her grow.
this=
this


9 comments:
Love the stair gate! Kylee also had those white shoes with the flowers or butterflies on them. They were my fav for sure!
So cute! Make her stop growing though. And am I the only the one that can't see your background anymore? It's all these weird icons that say "broadband exceeded" or something.
someone else said it was doing that, but it doesn't do it on my computer, I wish it would so I can know when there is a problem!
Heidi,
You dont know me but I used to work with Craig at Wells Fargo Bank like 3 years ago. And I just happened to come across your blog!! I think your little girl is soooo cute and I LOVE her Name but of course it is My name too!! I have never heard of anyone with it so I was really excited to see someone else use it!! Anyway I don't mean for it to be weird to comment on your blog but I was just excited to come across someone I used to know!! You do have a very darling daugher!!
Yeah... the background is weird when I look at your blog too. Hmm. Cute little girl! Let me know if you want me to watch her anytime!
She will be all over the place in no time!!!! I just try to enjoy every minute because they grow sooooo fast. Next thing you know she will be in school
Its amazing to me how the time flies and how fast they grow and how much they learn in such a short amount of time! P.s. the other day when I looked at your blog it said band width exceeded too, mine did that once, didn't do it when i looked at it but it did when other people did so I changed it! Anyways glad to see you guys are doing well, by the way love the chair at the bottom of the stairs...my sister uses her husbands bow case...haha
She is adorable, Heidi! I can't get enough of her.
I want to buy some cinnamon rolls for my family. (Mom, sisters) They LOVE them! Email me with prices, etc.
ali_t_33@hotmail.com
YIKES! I can't wait to see her..or see the blur of her!
Post a Comment