Talia's First Dance Classes
Talia started taking dance last year in the fall, and she has loved it! Here she is on her first day. There are a million pictures, but what is cuter than little girls in tutu's!!
In December 2010 was her first recital. Most of the girls didn't even know the routine, but they looked so stinking cute in their costumes! This is dress rehearsal, her first time on the stage, I think she was a little excited...
Towards the end of dress rehearsal, I realized I didn't know where Brogan was. I found him on the stage with all the little girlie's. He was in Heaven!! These pictures crack me up!
Stretching... :)
Talia and her good friend Addi
After the recital... I could not get her to hold still for a picture, so this is all I got!
I still die laughing when I see these next pictures. I asked Craig to bring some flowers to give to Talia after she danced, but he was running late to the recital so he just came. Talia was so disappointed when she saw other girls getting flowers and she didn't get any. So we told her we would go get some ice cream, and it was all good again. Craig still felt bad about not getting her flowers, so on his way to the ice cream shop, he called and told me he had stopped to get her some flowers (we were in separate cars) I'm thinking he's gonna get maybe a little bunch of daises, or a couple of roses. He shows up a few minutes later with a pot of poinsettias. What? Apparently, it was "all they had." Talia was of course thrilled.
This is the last day of dance class a couple weeks ago. They all got to dress up however they wanted and do a solo to their song of choice. She dressed up as Cinderella, and chose "firework" by Katy Perry to dance to. She did so good, and I was so proud of my little dancer!
Here and her friend Emi
The whole class
Her teacher Miss Erin


5 comments:
Loved little Brogan on the stage with the girls and died laughing when I saw your husband brought your little girl that huge flower pot for her flowers! Oh my thanks for the laugh!
She's SOoooooooo cute!!!
She is a doll! I need a girl someday, just so I can experience this one day:) She is so cute and I love that Craig brought her a big ole' thing of poinsettas!!
I loved reading about the flowers after the recital! That is too funny. I had the best time with Talia (and my little boyfriend Brogan!)Thank you for sharing them with me!
HAHAHAHA! That was so cute!!! Talia makes me laugh!!!
Post a Comment