Monday, June 15, 2009

Sorry, I'm trying to play catch up...
January 2009
January started off with Craig sayin' a little "I told you so."

We had a debate about weather or not we should get a trampoline for Tali for Christmas. I was all for it since I grew up jumping on the tramp every day, (and secretly I really wanted the tramp for myself.) Craig wasn't goin' for it, too dangerous, and not worth the money. I laughed when he said it was dangerous. Well, not two weeks later we were at a friends house and Tali twisted her ankle on the tramp. After two days of not walking on it (she crawled everywhere she went, it was hilarious) I decided to take her to my dad's office to get an x-ray. Turns out she was fine, but you better believe Craig rubbed it in my face. I told him if she had a tramp to practice on she could hold her own a little better when she's jumping with other kids!!


All wrapped up...

She is so proud of her "foot picture"

We love our Bompi Red!

Brogan started crawling in January, 6 months old.




We also headed up to the cabin for a weekend in the snow.

Cutest litlle snow bunny!


I couldn't stop laughing, she seriously was the kid from "Christmas Story"

The snow wasn't quite as fun as she anticipated




That's better!


Brogan chillin' inside with his grandpa. Brogan has a stricking resemblance to my dad, so we call them Big Russ, and Little Russ


All tuckered out from playing all day


We also celebrated Talia's 2nd Birthday. We had cake and Ice cream and she opened a present from her Grandma Shelle since mom and dad hadn't gotten her anything yet, whoops:)


More random pictures from January...

I told her to pretend she was sleeping, she closed her eyes for two seconds then busted up laughing cause she thought she was so funny!










3 comments:

Lindsee said...

That's the cutest little bandaged ankle I have ever seen!

(and yes...I stalk your blog :)

Malia said...

You kids are so cute! And Brogan looks EXACTLY like you!

Erica said...

Cutest kids ever. I love that picture of Brogan and your dad; they seriously are twinners.