I have been very ashamed of my blog lately. As some of you may have noticed, I haven't posted in awhile, no excuses, I just haven't. I am going to try to get back on track now (hopefully:)
We will start with this...
A conversation with my (almost) two year old...
Tali: comes to me and says:"Heidi, I wama map."
Me: "A map? what do you need a map for?"
Tali: "no, a map"
Me: "oh, you want a nap?"
Tali:"yep"
Then she proceeds to walk herself to her room and wait for me to lift her in her bed. She is such a good girl, sometimes I think we should change roles, she would be a much better mom than me! Love that girl!
And just for good measure... a picture of Brogan. Can you believe how big he is getting! 5 months now.
And just for good measure... a picture of Brogan. Can you believe how big he is getting! 5 months now.



8 comments:
Have you seen pictures of Bryce's son (Craig's cousin) Elias? Brogan and Elias could be brothers. Probably Craig and Bryce look a lot alike.
Oh my gosh, he's getting so big! Hooray for an update!
Man! you have cute kids!!! She's so cute! Aren't you the kid that would always just go to bed?
Hooray for a new post, ps I tagged you so you have another post to do! Yeah we seriously need to get together sometime next week after finals are over but before my winter classes start.
K, 1st off, your kids are both getting sooo big!! I can't believe how fast it happens, especially when you NEVER update! lol
2nd- me & Trevor know the Shermans' because we used to work with Brian at UOP..
Love the picts! Now you need to post about the sweet party!
so cute! yes, the boy is getting so big....and I haven't even met him yet! good thing that I am coming for christmas next week...yay!
This big is getting big day by day.
Work from home
Post a Comment