Yay! Congratulations! He's so cute! You do look awesome Heidi! Holy crap...you make me never want to post pictures of myself after having babies knowing people look as good as you. Congrtats...what an exciting day!
What a little stud muffin! He looks very masculine (judging by the nose...that's how Drew was), I love it! Congratulations! We can't wait to meet little Brogan. I'm glad you stuck with the name, by the way. We'll have to have Talia over to play soon.
We went to see her lastnight...hours after delivery & she looked AMAZING!!! I couldn't believe how good she looked after labor...and with NO EPIDURAL! She is my HERO!!! Really she is!
He is absolutely adorable you guys & thanks for letting us come by & letting me hold him for so long. CONGRATS Craig & Heidi!!!
PRAISE THE LORD!!!!! yeah!! I am so glad you made it!! He is so stinking cute.. nothing like holding a new little baby and patting their cute little buns!!
27 comments:
Yay! Congratulations! He's so cute! You do look awesome Heidi! Holy crap...you make me never want to post pictures of myself after having babies knowing people look as good as you.
Congrtats...what an exciting day!
Congrats! He is adorable and big! Heidi you look fabulous. Good job!
Yay!! He's adorable! Congrats, guys! Let us know if there's anything we can do to help out! Take care!
Definitely worth the wait! how cute is he? I'm so happy for ya'll! LOVE the name too!
YEAH! I am so glad that he is here, I think he looks like Heidi! What a sweet baby.
He is such a sweetie Heidi!! He looks like a Clouse. Okay, so I'm wondering, epidural, no epidural?
Congrats you guys he's so sweet!
Cute! I want one! Way to go makin' cute kids! Congratulations.
Awhh, he is so cute!! :) I guessed the weight, everyone!! (Even though Heidi got a little mad at me for guessing high, haha)
I am SO glad he's here! Congratulations!!! He's quite the chunky-monkey! I can't wait to see him - and I love the name. Does he have a middle name?
What a little stud muffin! He looks very masculine (judging by the nose...that's how Drew was), I love it! Congratulations! We can't wait to meet little Brogan. I'm glad you stuck with the name, by the way. We'll have to have Talia over to play soon.
Congratulations!! I am glad all went well and that he is finally here.
We went to see her lastnight...hours after delivery & she looked AMAZING!!! I couldn't believe how good she looked after labor...and with NO EPIDURAL! She is my HERO!!! Really she is!
He is absolutely adorable you guys & thanks for letting us come by & letting me hold him for so long. CONGRATS Craig & Heidi!!!
Finally! Yes! But the biggest wonder I have is this...thats almost a 9 pound baby. C section? no way he came any other way!!!
He is absolutey amazing!! I can not wait to see him, but I'll wait til things kind of calm down for you guys before we come by. Congrats!!
I am so happy for you! He is very sweet. What a cute family.
So cute!! He looks kind of like Preston to me. You look awesome too Heidi, can't wait to see you and the little peanut
PRAISE THE LORD!!!!! yeah!! I am so glad you made it!! He is so stinking cute.. nothing like holding a new little baby and patting their cute little buns!!
He is so sweet! Congrats on your sweet little :)
~Katie Murset
YAY!!!!!!!!!! He is amazing. Amazing! When can we come see him. I demand a visit like yesterday.
Congrats!
Good job! Love the name! Way to Go!
SOOOO Cute! Aren't boys fun!!! The funny thing is, he is the same weight and 1/2in shorter as Crew! Congrats.
I'm so excited for you! Congratulations! I can't wait to see him. See you soon.
Congratulations!! You look so good and Brogen is a cutie. Can't wait to see little Brogen too. :)
Don't tell me you just had a baby in that picture? So cute! Love that baby!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! He is very handsome!!!!!
Congratulations! He's so cute!
Post a Comment