YEA!!! THATS SO EXCITING! CONGRATS!!!
Hooray!!!
I bet Hiedi is relieved! Congrats!
We are so excited! Can't wait to meet him!
I've been thinking about you all week! I just didn't want to bother you. I hope all goes well and can't wait to see him when you get home.
Thanks for letting me know! What a big boy, 8lbs 15oz. Can't wait to see pics and hear what you name him.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
YEA!!! THATS SO EXCITING! CONGRATS!!!
Hooray!!!
I bet Hiedi is relieved! Congrats!
We are so excited! Can't wait to meet him!
I've been thinking about you all week! I just didn't want to bother you. I hope all goes well and can't wait to see him when you get home.
Thanks for letting me know! What a big boy, 8lbs 15oz. Can't wait to see pics and hear what you name him.
Post a Comment