In case any of you are wondering, we do not have a new baby yet. If you notice the counter on the side of my blog, you will notice that I am overdue which does not make me very happy. OK, I'm annoyed and mad. You carry a baby for nine months and expect it to come on it's due date, when the truth is that only five percent of women actually have their babies on their due date. I wasn't necessarily hoping for the due date, I wanted the baby to come early!! Now we are two days late, which leads me to my question... if anyone has a good method of inducing labor, please share. I have tried all the obvious ones, and I will do anything. I am ready for this baby to be here!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
Sorry, I have no advice! Man, it sucks when you're overdue and you just want the dang baby out of you! Good luck with the next few days!
Good luck! I hope he comes soon!
A-1 burgers. Put A-1 in the meat and then smother the burger in it too.
I went into labor within 5 hours of dinner. Hopefully it'll work for you too.
SORRY No advice for you???
Maybe Talia has been talking to him & telling him not to come out yet, so she can be the old child for a couple more days:)
I'm sorry. I'm sure you are uncomfortable, but hopefully he comes SOON! Let us know!!!
Come to water aerobics tomorrow night if he hasnt come before then. I will help you get labor going!
Hide! haha. I'm sorry I have been wondering when he will show up. He's just chillin' up there...but he will be here soon! I was over 3 weeks late...sorry thats not very comforting but I'm sure they induce before that now. Can't wait to meet him!
I remember Sis. Rowley always drank castor oil (spelling??) and swore by it. I think I would rather just let the kid stay there than drink that stuff
I have no experience. but one of the girls i work with drank Castor Oil. she says its nasty and it'll give you the runs. but i also heard it can give your baby the runs as well and they can suffocate/drown in it. so it can be a big risk. but the girl Heidi i work with did it with both of her kids and they came out fine and are healthy.
We just walked and walked and walked. i felt like the pioneer children. We also tried swinging on the swings and then several of the other obvious ones. Then my mother-in-law went to Sedona and my mom prayed so hard that I would have him before she couldn't come. I don't know which of these, or all of the above, worked but Nathan came 1 day before I was supposed to be induced. Good luck with the new baby.
dude- take a step back, I can introduce you to about 5 women I personally know that would literally cry if they could even have kids. You're in a wonderful situation Heidi. And why won't your Dr. just induce you??
Oh,Heidi - I'm so feeling for you! I always go over - and I would get so mad! I was so DONE! And, it always feels like everyone around you goes early! I hope everything goes well - we love you!
Good Luck for when he does come. I always had an understanding with my doc about being induced. I say, call him and get on the list!
Post a Comment