Tali got a sandbox, and she loves it! It's part of our routine now. Wake up, eat breakfast, get dressed, play in sandbox.
Saturday's still consist mostly of Craig working on the BBQ and Tali being his number one helper. Last Saturday, I went outside to see this...
First Tali would get a screw from the pile of screws...
Then she would take it to her daddy, and sit on his lap while he screwed it in. Then she would repeat the process. Needless to say it took Craig awhile to get everything screwed in cause she would only bring one at a time.It was getting pretty warm Saturday afternoon so we decided to go swimming... sort of.
She played in that bin for a good hour...
Then it was off to the sandbox. Who could resist those buns!



3 comments:
her little naked buns are SO CUTE!!!
I love the sandbox idea...I really need to do that for Parker, he loves to dig!
The BBQ is coming along! I'm very impressed!
Lol, so cute! I love the one of her sitting on Craig's lap, she's such a good helper.
Talin LOVES the sandbox right now!!! And, he's my first one that hasn't tried to eat it. I love the idea of the pool for a sandboxx - we have the little turtle sandbox, which works but a little small.
Post a Comment