Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Snow Trip
January 19, 2008

So this post is a little late, but I wanted to get it in. The day after Talia's Birthday we headed up north for some fun in the snow.



She was wearing so many layers, it reminded me of the kid on " Christmas Story."
I don't know how I downloaded two of the exact same video, and I also don't know how to take one off, so deal with it!
Even after all this, Craig is still her favorite!

7 comments:

Malia said...

Who's the kid kicking snow on her?!!

kemra said...

I LOVE IT! How come Dad's can get away with that - but mom's can't? She is too cute!

How is Preston doing?

Stacy Hoyt said...

You are such a cute family! It looks like you had a great time up north. Good idea...we need to do that.

Ashleigh and Zebb said...

How much fun is that? I love visiting the snow, could never live in it but so much fun!! I love trips like that!!

the cummard family said...

ewe, that looks so COLD! i'm ready for summer....even thought hat does look like tons of fun!

Jill said...

Hey Heidi, I tagged you so go to my blog and find out the questions to answer on your blog. It will be fun to see. JIll Briggs

Jenn said...

I'm Craig's cousin and completely found you all and Matt by chance.

Tell Craig I say hi--that is if he remembers me, it's been forever.