Donnie Osmond!!!
My husband works for the guy that owns the Celebrity Theatre, and they have tons of extra tickets for the Donnie Osmond concert..... So, Anyone and Everyone who wants to go to the Donnie Osmond concert on Friday night, August 24, 2007, for FREE, just comment on this post and I will let you know how to get your free tickets! There are tons of tickets, so tell all your family and friends!
The concert starts at 8:00 and it is at the Celebrity Theatre (32nd St. and the 202 in Phx.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
i wish i could but i can't....ask kristy...I used to kind of have a thing for donny osmond. Tell england, every lady over there loves the guy. I really want to go to a concert with you guys some time though. Raincheck?
we had a blast! thanx for inviting us!!!
Missed out on Donnie but does Craig have any hookups for the up coming Fabolous concert?
Hey girl...I don't have your email address, could you email that and your home address to me...please ;)
pcummard@msn.com
Post a Comment