Thursday, May 31, 2007

Workin' with Mom...


When Talia was seven weeks old, I decided to go back to work. I had plenty of family members who were more than willing to babysit her, but I wasn't quite ready to let her go, so I brought her along. She would just sit in her car seat and watch me work, but she didn't like sleeping in hr car seat, so when nap time came around, I just made her a little bed on a stack of cookie sheets. She loved it! She slept right through the clanking of all the pans and ringing of the buzzers, what a trooper!

2 comments:

Staci said...

Still my favorite pictures!:) what a GOOD little girl to sleep right there while you work! Those will be fun pictures to show her when she grows up:)

Suzy Cummard said...

Of course your daughter would sleep on cookie sheets. that cracks me up!